Website Frontier Lodging Solutions
About the role
Our fast growing team is looking for a Projects Administrator to enable all aspects of group / long term accommodations for Frontier’s clients. Including, but not limited to: consulting, property selection, rate negotiation, room list management, coordinating changes, facilitating payment and financial reconciliation.
As a part of the Projects Team, you will play a key role in organizing accommodation for large-scale projects with rotating crews of workers.
A successful Projects Administrator will be eligible for promotion to Projects Specialist within the first year of employment.
This full time, salaried position reports to our Director of Operations and will be based in our Calgary office, located on vibrant 17th Avenue. Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 7am – 10pm. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays from 9am – 9pm. We are closed on Christmas Day. Shift times and length vary. The successful candidate should be prepared to work evening and weekend shifts upon completion of the training period.
The salary range for this position is between $35K and $40K annually. This role is eligible for full benefits upon completion of your probationary period.
At Frontier Lodging Solutions we are disrupting the world of workforce accommodation management. You can be part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity, revere customer service, and are passionate about achieving a positive lodging experience for the working road traveler.
Ready to get started….?
Your days will be filled with…
- Providing superior customer service to clients and suppliers when coordinating accommodation reservations
- Engaging in concise and timely communication with the goal of gathering requirements, preferences, and relaying all relevant details to the appropriate parties
- Cooperating with the Manager of Hotel and Camp Partnerships to select compatible properties and negotiate rates
- Advising clients on accommodation regulations and amenities while working to find solutions that allow clients to work within the property’s limitations to optimize the overall value
- Working with the Projects Team Lead to mitigate travel interruptions, issues, or changes, acting as intermediary between the property and the client
- Thoroughly tracking project information for ongoing and upcoming projects at the same time, accurately logging interactions and precisely applying information to the given situation
- Working with a GDS system (travel reservations system) as a tool to complete all the listed responsibilities
- Completing detailed documentation for each reservation, modification, cancellation, and arrival/departure dates to allow for accurate client project tracking, room optimization, and crew communication
- Using Frontier’s provided tools to give clients accurate and detailed forecasting/reporting
- Recommending cost-effective alternatives and solutions, balancing the goals of cost savings and traveler convenience/comfort
- Remaining up to date on all aspects of client additions, changing preferences, and new processes
You will be successful in this position if you…
- Have a strong background in customer service
- Have experience in accommodation coordination
- Are able to make judgment calls based on multiple variables and stay organized while interpreting different streams of information
- Take ownership of your work
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- Pride yourself on attention to detail
- Are comfortable working in Microsoft Office suite
- Are able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Are able to calmly manage conflicting priorities to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Have experience working in a travel reservation system.
- *This is an asset, but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Have experience utilizing reporting tools
- *This is an asset but we are willing to train the right candidate
- Have experience utilizing reporting tools
Frontier Team Member Qualities
- Effective communicator – able to get your message across clearly and concisely in written and spoken English
- Customer Service Ethos – able to quickly connect and build relationships with a diverse group of people, both in person and remotely
- Tech savvy – confident in using, and keeping up to date with, a range of tools and technologies
- Self starter – able to work independently in a fast paced and innovating environment
- Passionate and curious – you question the status quo, and are not afraid to try new ways of doing things
- Committed to delivery – can balance multiple responsibilities; comfortably changing priorities while ensuring that deadlines are met
- Inclusive and Respectful – actively contributes towards creating an inclusive, welcoming and safe work environment, where all of our people feel like they belong
You’ll love it here because…
- Your role will be creative, varied and challenging. You’ll be encouraged to set your own goals, and achieve them in the way that you best see fit
- With a culture that nurtures talent and inclusivity, there is no shortage of opportunities to grow your skills and career
- After completing your probationary period, you’ll be eligible to receive an IATA Card. The IATA Card is the only industry credential recognized worldwide for travel professionals. Cardholders can receive exclusive access to education and travel rewards programs from industry suppliers such as hotels, airlines, attractions and more.
- You’ll be working in an environment where your contributions will be valued and recognized. We will support you to grow your career with us, we’ll have regular, ongoing conversations with you about your performance and development needs.
- Our comprehensive group benefits package provides robust extended health benefits including: prescription drugs, travel emergency medical, paramedical, vision and dental care.
- Your work will be making a real difference; helping us in our vision to make workforce and corporate lodging simple, efficient and cost effective.
If you’re excited by what you have read, we would love to hear from you! We’ve included the “wish list” of our ideal candidate above, but we realize that everyone comes to the table with a different background and skill set. If you are excited about the prospect of working for us, and can demonstrate that you can do most of what we’re looking for, we would welcome an application from you.
Frontier Lodging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive and safe work environment for people of all backgrounds. We aim to ensure that our recruitment process is free of bias, and gives all qualified applicants an opportunity to showcase their skills and abilities.
All applications must be submitted via indeed.com, and should include:
- A resume outlining your most relevant experience
- A cover letter, telling us a little more about you, and why you are interested in joining the Frontier team.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.