Website Frontier Lodging Solutions
Formerly Canadian Lodging Solutions
About Frontier Lodging Solutions
Frontier Lodging Solutions originated from a recognition that corporate and workforce accommodations coordination and management required a unique approach and execution.
We provide an end to end solution for the coordination of workforce accommodations, including great rates at thousands of properties, convenient payment solutions and pre-reconciled invoices that make life easy.
Driven by the principles of making lodging coordination “Simple, Efficient and Cost Effective,” Frontier has continued to grow, working with companies in many different industries.
Join us in flipping old paradigms, innovating our industry and fueling economic activity by making sure our clients are READY FOR WORK!
About the role
Our fast growing team is looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to enable timely collection of supplier receivables.
As a part of the Accounting Team, you will also play a supporting role in all accounting functions, including credit card reconciliation, invoicing and banking.
This entry level role is a full time, salaried position. It reports to our Chief Operating Officer and will be based in our Calgary office, located on vibrant 17th Avenue. This role will work a Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM schedule.
Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 7am – 10pm. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays from 9am – 9pm. We are closed on Christmas Day.
The salary range for this position is between $35K and $40K annually, based on experience. This role is eligible for full benefits upon completion of your probationary period.
At Frontier Lodging Solutions we are disrupting the world of workforce accommodation management. You can be part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity, revere customer service, and are passionate about achieving a positive lodging experience for the working road traveler.
Ready to get started….?
Your days will be filled with…
- Coordinating the timely receipt of receivables
- Sending statements via email
- Following up via phone
- Developing and nurturing positive relationships with key contacts
- You will also provide administrative support to the Accounting Team, some duties include:
- Creating and updating client invoices
- Database entry and maintenance in our accounting system
- Responding to invoice related inquiries from clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Efficiently conducting bank and credit card reconciliations, researching and correcting discrepancies
You will be successful in this position if you…
- Have an Accounting background, including work experience or relevant education
- Are able to make judgment calls based on multiple variables and stay organized while interpreting different streams of information
- Take ownership of your work
- Pride yourself on attention to detail
- Have experience working with Excel, and TRAMS Travel Accounting System
- Are able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Are able to calmly manage conflicting priorities to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Have excellent relationship building skills
Frontier Team Member Qualities
- Effective communicator – able to get your message across clearly and concisely in written and spoken English
- Natural collaborator – able to quickly connect and build relationships with a diverse group of people, both in person and remotely
- Tech savvy – confident in using, and keeping up to date with, a range of tools and technologies
- Self starter – able to work independently in a fast paced and innovating environment
- Passionate and curious – you question the status quo, and are not afraid to try new ways of doing things
- Committed to delivery – can balance multiple responsibilities; comfortably changing priorities while ensuring that deadlines are met
- Inclusive and Respectful – actively contributes towards creating an inclusive, welcoming and safe work environment, where all of our people feel like they belong
You’ll love it here because…
- Your role will be creative, varied and challenging. You’ll be encouraged to set your own goals, and achieve them in the way that you best see fit
- With a culture that nurtures talent and inclusivity, there is no shortage of opportunities to grow your skills and career
- After completing your probationary period, you’ll be eligible to receive an IATA Card. The IATA Card is the only industry credential recognized worldwide for travel professionals. Cardholders can receive exclusive access to education and travel rewards programs from industry suppliers such as hotels, airlines, attractions and more.
- You’ll be working in an environment where your contributions will be valued and recognized. We will support you to grow your career with us, we’ll have regular, ongoing conversations with you about your performance and development needs.
- Our comprehensive group benefits package provides robust extended health benefits including: prescription drugs, travel emergency medical, paramedical, vision and dental care.
- Your work will be making a real difference; helping us in our vision to make workforce and corporate lodging simple, efficient and cost effective.
If you’re excited by what you have read, we would love to hear from you!
Frontier Lodging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive and safe work environment for people of all backgrounds.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’ve included the “wish list” of our ideal candidate above, but we realize that everyone comes to the table with a different background and skill set. If you are excited about the prospect of working for us, and can demonstrate that you can do most of what we’re looking for, we would welcome an application from you.
To apply, please email the following to email@example.com with the subject line APPLICATION: Accounts Receivable Administrator
- A resume outlining your most relevant experience
- A cover letter, telling us a little more about you, and why you are interested in joining the Frontier team.
- Anything else that you think demonstrates why you would be a great addition to our team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org