Website Frontier Lodging Solutions
About the role
Our fast growing team is looking for Accommodations Coordinators to enable all aspects of accommodations reservations for Frontier’s clients by sourcing and comparing options to provide solutions that closely meet client requirements.
As a part of the Reservations Call Center Team, you will play a key role in simplifying the end to end process of sourcing, organizing and paying for workforce accommodations.
This full time, salaried position reports to our Operations Manager and will be based in our Calgary office, located on vibrant 17th Avenue.
It’s important to note that this role works in a shift work format and you will work on a shift rotation with your teammates. Shifts are 8 hours with a 1 hour lunch break. Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 7am – 10pm. Saturday, Sunday and Holidays from 9am – 9pm. We are closed on Christmas Day.
The starting salary for this position is $35K annually. This role is eligible for our Incentive Program which allows you to earn an additional 10% of your salary. This role is eligible for full benefits upon completion of your probationary period. There are a lot of opportunities to grow your career in this organization!
At Frontier Lodging Solutions we are disrupting the world of workforce accommodation management. You can be part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity, revere customer service, and are passionate about achieving a positive lodging experience for the working road traveler.
Ready to get started….?
Your days will be filled with…
- Providing superior customer service to clients and suppliers when coordinating accommodation reservations
- Thoroughly managing information related to hotel inventory, project details, traveler preferences, property amenities, and client requirements
- Advising clients on hotel regulations and cancellation policies while coordinating payment for reservations
- Effectively managing travel interruptions, issues, or changes. Acting as the intermediary between the property and the client.
- Providing clear and concise information over the phone and email
- Managing multiple bookings simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Completing detailed documentation for each reservation to allow for accurate client itinerary and invoicing
- Recommending cost-effective alternatives and solutions
- Remaining up to date on all aspects of client additions, changing preferences, and new processes
You will be successful in this position if you…
- Have a strong background in customer service
- Have experience in accommodation coordination, and/or in a call centre environment
- Are able to make judgment calls based on multiple variables and stay organized while interpreting different streams of information
- Take ownership of your work
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- Pride yourself on attention to detail
- Are comfortable working in Microsoft Office suite
- Are able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Are able to calmly manage conflicting priorities to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Have experience working in hotels or with a travel reservation system.
- *This is an asset, but we are willing to train the right candidate
Frontier Team Member Qualities
- Effective communicator – able to get your message across clearly and concisely in written and spoken English
- Customer Service Ethos – able to quickly connect and build relationships with a diverse group of people, both in person and remotely
- Tech savvy – confident in using, and keeping up to date with, a range of tools and technologies
- Self starter – able to work independently in a fast paced and innovating environment
- Passionate and curious – you question the status quo, and are not afraid to try new ways of doing things
- Committed to delivery – can balance multiple responsibilities; comfortably changing priorities while ensuring that deadlines are met
- Inclusive and Respectful – actively contributes towards creating an inclusive, welcoming and safe work environment, where all of our people feel like they belong
You’ll love it here because…
- Your role will be creative, varied and challenging. You’ll be encouraged to set your own goals, and achieve them in the way that you best see fit
- With a culture that nurtures talent and inclusivity, there is no shortage of opportunities to grow your skills and career
- After completing your probationary period, you’ll be eligible to receive an IATA Card. The IATA Card is the only industry credential recognized worldwide for travel professionals. Cardholders can receive exclusive access to education and travel rewards programs from industry suppliers such as hotels, airlines, attractions and more.
- You’ll be working in an environment where your contributions will be valued and recognized. We will support you to grow your career with us, we’ll have regular, ongoing conversations with you about your performance and development needs.
- Our comprehensive group benefits package provides robust extended health benefits including: prescription drugs, travel emergency medical, paramedical, vision and dental care.
- Your work will be making a real difference; helping us in our vision to make workforce and corporate lodging simple, efficient and cost effective.
If you’re excited by what you have read, we would love to hear from you! We’ve included the “wish list” of our ideal candidate above, but we realize that everyone comes to the table with a different background and skill set. If you are excited about the prospect of working for us, and can demonstrate that you can do most of what we’re looking for, we would welcome an application from you.
Frontier Lodging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive and safe work environment for people of all backgrounds. We aim to ensure that our recruitment process is free of bias, and gives all qualified applicants an opportunity to showcase their skills and abilities.
All applications must be submitted via indeed.com, and should include:
- A resume outlining your most relevant experience
- A cover letter, telling us a little more about you, and why you are interested in joining the Frontier team.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.